The most amazing thing happened this week. I opened my window!!
I may be easily excitable. I often find myself acting like a puppy who gets so happy and excited by little things like people walking into the room.
But seriously, it was a good reason to be excited. We had a couple of days this week that were full of sunshine and over 60. It was glorious. So put that morning smoothie in a beautiful wine glass, and let’s start celebrating the start of spring!
- Spring Harvest Buddha Bowls [With Food + Love] This is just so beautiful, you will be so happy when you sit down to this bowl!! Yum!
- Spring Green Salad with Honey Dijon Almond Butter Dressing [Tasty-Yummies] The dressing on this looks incredible, and I am obsessed with salads right now
- Vegan Spring Quinoa [Girl Makes Food] This was a winning recipe, and I have been craving it again ever since I finished it!
- Peanut Udon Noodles with Snow Peas [Oh My Veggies] I <3 snow peas right now! This recipe is just what I needed to spice them up a little!!!
- Basil Cream Pasta + Spring Vegetables & Tofu [Produce on Parade] What’s there not to like in this dish!? Vegan creamy pasta? I’ll take that any day.
- Vegan Creamy Leek Pasta [Girl Makes Food] Yep, I am a sucker for a creamy vegan pasta.